Congress has balked at the Bush administration’s proposed $700 billion bailout of Wall Street. Under this plan, the Treasury would have bought the “troubled assets” of financial institutions in an attempt to avoid economic meltdown. This bailout was a terrible idea. Here’s why.
- Ouch! Greed exposed – Your $45 broadband costs your Internet Service Provider (Comcast – Time Warner) … $1.35
- Auckland secures faster-internet deal … The gothcha? It’s $135 a month
- Dishonesty, Deception, Trickery … it’s the way of doing Business in America
- Windows 7 Beta Release … Huge Failure Friday – Back again Saturday … Apology on Monday
- Black Friday – The Shopping Spree Online – All Week – and then Cyber Monday Sucked!
- Got Windows 7 ? .. find out how to unlock the special features
- OfficeMax’s ElfYourself.com partners with jibjab
- Wal-Mart sending pre-recorded messages to cellphones
- Microsoft Cuts Windows Home Server Price
- Surprise, surprise: iPhone now supports podcast downloads